September 27, 2013

Hypnosis Weight Loss Success Stories


Success Stories Hypnosis for Weight Loss
Heather Macdonald
Previously, I've had published an article entitled "Alternative Methods for Weight Loss – Hypnosis". If you have not read it, please read the article first. After publishing the article, I want to find out how the experience of people who have used hypnosis to lose weight. I finally found the testimony of someone who uses hypnosis to lose weight or hypnosis weight loss success stories.
Testimony of Heather Macdonald, who lives Ontario, Canada written on this site.  

Here's footage of his testimony:
"I have been using [your weight loss hypnosis cds] for about 5 weeks and can't believe the difference. I have struggled with weight loss my entire life and for the first time am finding food is not my first thought when I am tired, stressed or bored. I feel like all my goals can be met in all areas of my life. Because I think differently and present myself differently, people are viewing me differently and more opportunities have been coming my way. Thank you for doing such a great job!"

Apparently, Heather Macdonald get a lot of benefits of hypnosis, besides to losing weight. He's like buying one item but got a lot of benefits. I tried a little to analyze:
  • She think differentlylikely due to hypnosis and not likely but certainly because hypnosis
  • She think herself differently, yes because she had started to thin (successfully to lose weight)
  • People are viewing her differently, because she began to thin, people look at her differently
  • More opportunities have been coming her way she was slim, a lot of people interested in her
 Do you agree with my analysis? Do not have to agree but the point of it all began her success to lose weight. This is evidence of "Hypnosis Weight Loss Success Stories".

No comments: